Pages

New Year Blog Resolutions!

I don't make New Year Resolutions, however, I have been having a think about my blog of late (I have been neglecting it a bit) and think a bit more of a concerted effort to write things down is in order. I find such wonderful ideas from the blogs I follow, so have decided to try and write a weekly 'Inspirational Ideas' post. I'm also getting myself into planning mode with my childminding (my graded inspection from Ofsted is due in March/April this year- eeek!) and thought I could share some of my themes and ideas as blog posts.

This week's inspiration here- Young House Love. A gorgeous blog jam packed with ideas for sorting out the house, with step by step instructions and detailed photos. Speaking of which- we really need to do some decorating :-( !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...