Pages

Home made Christmas Decorations

This year it's all about the Christmas Garland!



I bought fake ivy, red lights and pine cones and mixed them together for the fireplace.

Giant salt dough buttons and gingham ribbon garland (plus daft husband!)


I didn't make this- I bought it from a local charity shop.

All bought bits, but my mum made the wand!

I added battery operated star lights to my wreath for the front door.

Salt dough gingerbread men and ribbon garland on the stairs. We painted our salt dough ornaments with glittery glue.

I bought this lovely little chalk board from Aldi- about two quid!
We added pink food colouring to our basic salt dough recipe

I dried out the salt dough in the oven and then left them on the radiator for 2 days before painting.
Use a drinking straw to make holes for your string or ribbon to hang on the tree.

Pink glitter glue!






Our salt douh Christmas Tree ornaments.



Love this Gingerbread House- bought the kit from Ikea for about £3 and then added the sweeties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...