You will need...
250g plain flour
75g cheese finely grated
30g sesame seeds
5 tbsp milk
1 red pepper deseeded
a couple of pots of cress for serving
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Sift flour into your mixing bowl and rub in the butter until your mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the grated cheese and sesame seeds.
4. Add enough of the milk to make a soft dough.
5. Roll the dough onto a lightly floured surface and cut into lengths.
6. Roll each length to form a finger shape.
7. Lift onto a baking tray and brush with a little bit of milk.
8. Use kitchen scissors to cut out nails fom the pepper for each finger and press them into each finger end!
9. Use a knife to create lines for knuckles on each finger.
10. Bake for 20 mins until the fingers are golden and crisp.
11. Serve in the cress- or any other favourite food!